Location: New Boston - Michigan
- Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D. certification.
- Verifiable work history and references.
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift 50lbs regularly
- Pass drug and background testing
The Sorter - Recycling Processor processes incoming recycling materials so that outbound recycling materials are acceptable for sale to various brokers or mills.
- Sorts/segregates recoverable materials (i.e., aluminum, plastic, glass, paper, etc.) from waste.
- Deposits recoverable materials into appropriate chute.
- Assists other workers with heavy items.
- Pauses the conveyor and assists other workers in emergency situations.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Day/Evening Shift + Overtime
- Location: 36543 South Huron Road, New Boston, Michigan 48164
North American On-Site is a dynamic company that offers competitive wages, paid vacation (when qualified) and holidays.
North American On-Site promotes a drug-free and alcohol-free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug testing.
To apply for this position please email your resume in word format by clicking here
Back to List