Location: Vance - Alabama (Tuscaloosa Area)
To provide team relations support for team members.
- Responsible for ensuring all team relation matters are handled in a timely and efficient manner.
- Gathers information of worker attitudes toward work environment and supervision received to facilitate resolution of team member relation problems.
- Interprets company and governmental rules, regulations, policies and procedures and the need for compliance.
- Collects information relevant to worker morale, motivation and efficiency.
- Facilitates the concern resolution process and meets with management to discuss possible solutions.
- Participates in administering and determining disciplinary actions of team members including dismissal from company.
- Conducts worker investigations and interviews as necessary.
- Performs worker promotion interviews.
- Reviews and approves team member performance evaluations.
- Delivers training modules in new hire orientation training.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Three years of employee relations experience in a human resource function.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and must be able to rotate shifts.
- Experience within the automotive, production or manufacturing preferred.
Based on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position please email your resume in word format by clicking here
Back to List